Featured: Etszugen: MoroGai AuctionCLOSED
The LIST_MoroGai PermissionsThe following are poeple who own MoroGai:
Deviant KaceHanaki owns 1 MoroGai name Saer.
Deviant senkaishii owns 1 MoroGai named Lee-Uhm.
Deviant Square-Enix88 owns 1 MoroGai named Etszugen.
Deviant Bonez11 owns 1 MoroGai named Etukai.
The following are people who are permitted to make MoroGai, and what for:
Deviant SpunkyFreakster- Founder of th group MoroGai-Universe, and creator of the MoroGai Species/World.
MoroGai (ROUGH NOTES)These are literally raw notes. So yeah, not pretty, nor organized. However I needed to write some of this stuff down. Ideas to add/change about MoroGai.
-Generally have the same basic body shape. Some may be larger and/or very in fat/muscle ratio. Their hind limbs can be almost (if not all) any kind of beast feet. Their front limbs have human hands, generally with long, slim fingers. I -may- allow MoroGai to have almost (if not, any) kind of skull on their head/tail. That includes, but is not limited to, birds, reptiles, etc, etc. May have any type of horns. Horns are optional. Face, when transformed, is always child-like. Transformed face does not age. All MoroGai have a mane that varies in length, most have medium length manes. Tails can be long, or short and can be almost any type that is mammal. Skulls are often found on tails of MoroGai-this is a tradition for forest MoroGai when they become of transforming age, but is also often adopted by rebe
|More Journal Entries|
ALL JOIN REQUESTS ARE AUTOMATICALLY ACCEPTED!
MoroGai are a CLOSED SPECIES, which means, YOU MAY NOT MAKE ONE. Wait to adopt one please. There will be a list of who has the permission to make one, and how many they are allowed to make. You may do fan-art of other peoples MoroGai until you are able to get one of your own, and when you do draw them, PLEASE, submit to this group and credit, achknoleging that MoroGai are copyright and are a CLOSED species. Thank you.
The List of Permissions is found here:
YOU MAY NOT RE-SELL YOUR MOROGAI!
Physical Characteristicts of MoroGaiŽ
•Morogai appear to have a skull with a full functioning jaw attached to it's neck, however, when it opens that jaw, behind it reveals a human, childish face.
• MoroGai have human hands and arms. They can have up to 2 SETS of arms.
• MoroGai have a mangy neck(almost like a lion), and fluffy tail.
• MoroGai are generally a natural colored beast, however the MoroGai that live in the forest usually stick brightly. neon-colored feathers through-out their mange, also add brightly colored war/tribal paint, and can have neon-looking horns, claws, and feet pads.
• MoroGai are much like were-wolves but have different characteristics. They are human during sunlight(by choice) but as soon as the sun goes down, they are always the MoroGai beast.
• MoroGai do not always have a skull on their tail, however, they don't always have to be the MoroGai skull, They can also be a human skull, rat-like skull, etc(this just pertains to the skull on their tail).
• MoroGai also have a variety set of horns, like deer, moose, dragon, goat, and so-on.
Morogai Are Cursed, How Do They Become So?
MoroGai are a cursed being. They were an upper-class human that could use a more, natural magic pulled from the earth. Abusing this magic, they would turn the lower-class humans into slaves, and use this magic for self gain. Punishing them, the universe cursed them-a curse in which their offspring, and their offspring's offspring (etc) had to deal with as well.
City/Town and Forest/Tribal MoroGai
There are city or town MoroGai that try to blend in with the humans and their daily lives-but struggle, and sometimes are hunted(MoroGai are frowned upon and are believed to (always) be evil to regular humans, though not all of them are.
Then there are the MoroGai that hide from the humans, they generally stay in their beast-form, but the ones that retain their human-form during the day tend to just be hermits. These MoroGai tend to dress in a tribal fashion with BRIGHT feathers (etc) rather then city-slicker status.
I hope to put more info about them on here, if you have any sweet ideas run it by me and I will see to possibly adding the information. Like maybe, why or how they got to be cursed humans?
I want to make a whole book of this, eventually.